Advancing Treatments for Bipolar Disorder: Dr. Paul Jenkins
Join One Mind President Brandon Staglin for a lively chat with Paul Jenkins, PhD, winner of the 2018 One Mind Rising Star Bipolar Disorder Research Award. Learn about Dr. Jenkins’ innovative research to develop better treatments for this disruptive condition. Dr. Jenkins responded daily via this page through 5pm PDT on Friday, May 24, 2019. Comments are now closed.
During the webcast, Dr. Jenkins gave engaging answers to several questions:
- Why do you study bipolar disorder?
- Why has bipolar disorder received relatively little research attention in general?
- How do you envision your research enhancing lives?
- How can an optimal balance in bipolar disorder treatments be achieved?
- What is your goal for your research? What will it take to get you there?
- How can interested viewers get involved?
- Plus several more (see the comments section).
Enjoy and please share what you learn.Basic ResearchBipolar DisorderPaul JenkinsTreatment Research