Helping Trauma Survivors through Big Data: Dr. Gari Clifford
Join One Mind President Brandon Staglin for an inspiring talk with Dr. Gari Clifford of the One Mind-funded AURORA Study about how technology-supported research can help people who experience post-traumatic stress to live healthier, happier lives. Audience questions were encouraged. Gari was available for follow-up questions on this page through Friday, August 30, 2019.
During the webcast, Gari responded to these questions:
- What is biomedical informatics, and how can it help advance brain healthcare?
- How did you get involved in the AURORA Study?
- How does AURORA aim to help trauma survivors?
- What have you discovered so far?
- What is the potential of wearable technology to track brain health and improve lives?
- How can health data tracking help to de-stigmatize brain illness?
- How can interested viewers get involved?
Please enjoy the recording, and share what you learn.Big DataGari CliffordMobile HealthPost-Traumatic StressSchizophreniaWearable Devices