Turning Grief into Change: Seong and David Brown
Join One Mind President Brandon Staglin for an engaging conversation with Seong and David Brown, a dynamic advocate couple who are turning the grief of familial tragedy into steps for positive change for youth brain health care. Audience questions encouraged!
Seong and David were available to answer your questions daily via this page through Friday, June 28, 2019.
During the live webcast, the Browns answered these questions:
- Can you please briefly describe your daughter’s struggle and the events that have inspired you to care so deeply about improving the brain health care system?
- What work are you doing to effect such positive change?
- What has drawn you to partner with One Mind’s ASPIRe program?
- Can you please describe the project we are working on together, which is starting in Sonoma County, California?
- What do you envision as the ultimate success possible for the EMB / One Mind ASPIRe program?
- How can interested viewers get involved?
- The Elizabeth Morgan Brown Memorial Fund will be hosting an event in October to fundraise for EMB / One Mind ASPIRe. In case viewers would like to attend, how can they learn more?
Learn more about the Elizabeth Morgan Brown Memorial Fund.
Learn more about One Mind’s ASPIRe program.