One Mind seeks an Administrative Coordinator to join our team. Reporting to the Administrative & Finance Director, this individual’s principal objective is to perform the day-to-day administrative duties and to support the Music Festival operations in the One Mind office in Rutherford, CA. Additional duties include providing the necessary administrative support for all One Mind Employees, Board of Directors and Advisors, Donors, and Volunteers while promoting the One Mind mission and programs. Early application submissions are encouraged.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Answering phone calls and emails.
- Processing incoming mail, outgoing mailings, and shipments.
- Maintaining and coordinating.
- Manual filing and organizing of office and files.
- Maintaining electronic files and folders.
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies.
- Maintaining and supporting the database and email list with accurate and consistent data entry.
- Processing donations with the database and accounting daily.
- Coordinating conference calls, meetings, and materials.
- Coordinating and booking travel arrangements.
- Supporting team members with expense reimbursement reports.
- Distributing annual payroll calendar and collecting biweekly payroll reports.
- Support operations with invoicing and collecting pledges as needed.
- Support the team and organization on various other projects.
- Assisting team members with the planning and execution of the Music Festival and other events.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience using databases and entering data with attention to accuracy.
- Self-starter to get the job done with an initiative to exceed expectations and work independently.
- Event planning or production experience is beneficial.
- Will work onsite at One Mind headquarters in Napa Valley, California.
Associate degree or equivalent training, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Salary is dependent on experience, qualifications, and credentials.
About One Mind
One Mind accelerates collaborative research and advocacy to enable all individuals facing brain health challenges to build healthy, productive lives. Influenced by their son Brandon’s schizophrenia diagnosis, Shari and Garen Staglin launched One Mind in 1995 to bridge the gaps that they saw in mental health research funding and patient support. Since then, One Mind has become the leading brain health nonprofit committed to healing the lives of people impacted by brain illness and injury through global, collaborative action. Supported by a growing staff, an active Board of 14 dedicated members, and a 9-person Scientific Advisory Board of the world’s top neuroscientists, One Mind has set the ambitious vision of accelerating brain health for all.
Twenty-seven years of world-leading discoveries by One Mind’s funded scientists have yielded fertile opportunities to change the lives of people who struggle with brain health. Now is the time to accelerate our research agenda and to make those advances available to everyone.
Please send the following as one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter with salary requirements