Treatments for Bipolar Disorder: May 2019 Brain Waves Interview
Click the link above to watch this Brain Waves interview.
In May of 2019, One Mind President Brandon Staglin held a lively chat with Paul Jenkins, PhD, winner of the 2018 One Mind Rising Star Bipolar Disorder Research Award. Brandon and Dr. Jenkins discussed Dr. Jenkins’s innovative research on to develop better treatments for Bipolar Disorder.
Viewers on Facebook Live were encouraged to ask Dr. Jenkins questions during the interview as posted on this page. The comments are now closed.
During the webcast, Dr. Jenkins gave engaging answers to several questions:
- Why do you study bipolar disorder?
- Why has bipolar disorder received relatively little research attention in general?
- How do you envision your research enhancing lives?
- How can an optimal balance in bipolar disorder treatments be achieved?
- What is your goal for your research? What will it take to get you there?
- How can interested viewers get involved?
- Plus several more (see the comments section).
Enjoy and please share what you learn.
Visit our One Mind Rising Star Awards page to learn more about the innovative, early-career brain research One Mind is funding.