One Mind is a proud partner and beneficiary of the second annual World Mental Health Day Summit & Concert set to take place on World Mental Health Day, Sunday, October 10, 2021. Focusing on raising funds to better the quality of mental healthcare for adolescents and young adults, the event will feature a star-studded lineup of musicians, exclusive conversations with celebrities, workouts with fitness experts, cooking demos, and more.
The World Mental Health Day Summit & Concert will be streamed live from 5pm to 9pm EST on Sunday, October 10 on the Facebook pages of One Mind and The Wellness Experience, as well as most of the social media feeds of the participating celebrity guests including that of Jewel and One Mind Champions Hunter Hayes and Laurie Hernandez.
The World Mental Health Day Summit & Concert is a project of The Wellness Experience by Kroger, a wellness platform co-founded by Jewel and Kroger.
The World Mental Health Day Summit & Concert will be hosted by The Wellness Experience Co-Founder and Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter Jewel, Dancing with the Stars Cheryl Burke, actor and activist Misha Collins, and creator Summer McKeen.
Concert performances from:
- Alejandro Sanz, Singer-Songwriter
- Nicky Jam, Singer-Songwriter
- Pat Monahan, lead singer of Train
- Hunter Hayes, Platinum Selling Singer-Songwriter
- Quinn XCII, Singer-Songwriter
- LORA, Singer-Songwriter
- Sam Branson, Singer-Songwriter
- Cassadee Pope, Singer-Songwriter
- CG 5, Producer & Singer-Songwriter
- Lindsay Ell, Singer-Songwriter
- Lydia Knight, Singer-Songwriter
- HOAX, Band
- Micaela Bryan, Singer-Songwriter
- Laurie Hernandez, Olympic Gold Medalist, One Mind Champion
- Rodney McMullen, Chairman, and CEO of The Kroger Co
- Colleen Lindholz, President of Kroger Health
- Dr. Marc Watkins, Chief Medical Officer, The Kroger Co
- Brandon Staglin, President of One Mind
- Former Congressman Patrick Kennedy, Co-founder of One Mind
- Amy Nelson, President of SaksWorks
- Bobby Sommers, Director of Nutrition FitOps
- Stacey Thomas, Tone It Up Trainer
- Gloria Walker, Executive Director of NAMI Cincinnati
- Katie Cleves, Lead Trainer Burn Boot Camp
- Laura Brown, Retail Dietitian Coordinator
- Taylor Newman, Nutrition Program Development Manager
Expert Speakers include:
- Dr. Marc Watkins, Chief Medical Officer, Kroger
- Dr. Gabor Mate, Renowned speaker, and bestselling author, subject of the award-winning film “The Wisdom of Trauma”
- Dr. Blaise Aguirre, Child and adolescent psychiatrist at Harvard’s McLean Hospital
- Stephen Shigematsu, Stanford University Professor
- Ryan Wolfington, President, Jewel Inc
- Cory Muscara, Former Munk, Mindfulness Advisor
- Nicole Kalhorn, Director of Wellbeing, SaksWork
- Cherrial ODell, ICF Alumni, Stanford University
- Selena Williams, ICF Alumni, Brown University
- Rachel Lee, ICF Alumni
If you are unable to watch the event and you would like to support One Mind, you can do so by making a gift here.
Thank you for supporting brain health!